Microflex UltraSense EC
Microflex UltraSense EC
The protection you deserve at a price you can afford! UltraSense EC gloves are a next generation nitrile formulation that provides a reliable barrier while offering the comfort you are used to with a latex gloves. Engineered with enhanced tactilesensitivity that provides an excellent grip in both wet and dry environments. UltraSense EC gloves are an extended cuff offering that is packed 100 gloves per box as opposed to the standard 50, maximizing your savings. Finally, a soft nitrile extended cuff glove with a latex fit. UltraSense EC is an extended cuff, nitrile glove with the comfort, fit, and feel of latex. UltraSense EC offers amazing comfort combined with extra protection over the wrist and forearm for use in high risk environments. UltraSense EC forms to your hand like latex, without the associated risks,and provides reliable barrier protection against many hazardous and infectious substances.
- Proprietary, ultra-soft formulation provides a comfortable fit and feel
- Forms to your hand to allow full range of motion
- Extended cuff for extra protection over wrist and forearm
- Unique finishing process delivers an outstanding grip for both small utensils and large instruments in wet and dry environments.
- Eliminates the possibility of natural rubber latex allergic reactions
- Softest nitrile available.
Ultra-soft, powder-free gloves are made from a nitrile formulation that has the fit and feel of latex and provides reliable protection against many hazardous and infectious substances. Non-stick surface resists tapes and adhesives. Ambidextrous. Textured Fingers. Extended beaded cuff.UltraSense EC provides reliable barrier protection, with enhanced tactile sensitivity, better grip and extended coverage of the wrist and forearm. UltraSense EC gloves have a non-stick surface that prevents tapes and adhesives from sticking.
Features & Benefits
- Thinner in the fingertip and palm, one of the strongest, most durable extended cuff gloves available
- Textured fingertips
- Resists tape and adhesive
- Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical operations, 2008 edition
Microflex UltraSense EC Features:
|Usage Type||Non sterile, Single Use|
10 boxes of 100 gloves/case
Microflex UltraSense EC Specifications:
|Unaged Tensile (MPa)||min 14|
|Unaged Elongation (%)||min 500|
|Aged Tensile (MPa)||min 14|
|Aged Elongation (%)||min 400|
|Length (mm/in)||9.4 inches|
|Extra Small (XS)||70 to 79|
|Small (S)||80 to 89|
|Medium (M)||90 to 99|
|Large (L)||100 to 109|
|Extra Large (XL)||110 to 120|