Skintx Vinyl Exam Powder Free Gloves
SKINTX Vinyl Exam Powder-Free Gloves
Latex free examination gloves that consist of powder free vinyl glove.
- Intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these gloves, due to low 100% modulus 25 kg/cm^2 comparing with normal commercial products at 3 kg/cm^2; super flexibility and light weight.
- Double layers of PVC/PU films to provide double protection.
- Odor free, results from special formulations.
- Ease in donning due to the excellent slippery inner surface.
- In grip from slightly tacky outer surface.
- Conforms to ASTM D5250 (00)T4 and EN455 (00) standards.
- 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per box (95 for XL)
- Non-sterile, Powder-Free
- Glove Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride paste resin, Grade: FPC DNV2P
- Beaded cuff
- White / Semi-clear
- Elongation at break (%): Min 300
- Tensile Strength (MPa): Min 9
- Length (mm): 230 min
- Thickness: Fingers - 0.10 mm. (4.0 mil.) min, Palm - 0.08 mm. (3.1 mil.) min
- The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10 to 30 degrees C.
- Protect gloves against ultra violet light sources, such as sunlight and oxidizing agents.
- Copper ions discolor the glove.
- Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
- Shelf-life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
SKINTX Vinyl Exam Powder Free Gloves Features:
|Usage Type||Non-sterile, Single-Use|
10 boxes of 100 gloves/case
SKINTX Vinyl Exam Powder Free Gloves Specifications:
|Unaged Tensile (MPa)||min 14|
|Unaged Elongation (%)||min 500|
|Aged Tensile (MPa)||min 14|
|Aged Elongation (%)||min 400|
|Extra Small (XS)||73 to 79|
|Small (S)||81 to 87|
|Medium (M)||91 to 97|
|Large (L)||102 to 108|
|Extra Large (XL)||110 to 116|
|Cuff Thickness||0.06 to 0.12|
|Palm Thickness||0.08 to 0.14|
|Finger Thickness||0.09 to 0.15|